Welcome to Quantum Gaming Studio

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zissis Trabaris

Update 1.3B WE CAN NOW BUILD SHIPS! (May 25th, 2016)

6 posts in this topic

Date of update: May 25th 2016

Time of update: 7am EST (1 hour down time)

Since it takes time to build your hulls and I still need a few more days to allow you to launch your ships, I have decided to release the hull building now. This release will also include a few upgrades to the sector view that will be outlined below.

Release Notes

Enhancements

• You now have two new menu items under the "Command Center" menu.
    1. Build Hull - This will allow you to build hulls that you have access to.
    2. My Ships - This will list out all your ships that you have. If they are still under construction you will see them in red.
  • The Ship Spec screens have been updated to include two new pieces of information at the bottom.
    1. Max Ships Per Sector - This is the maximum number of ships you can deploy per sector.
    2. Prerequisite Researched Ship - This is the ship you must have researched before being able to research the ship you are looking at.

1.3.1.png

• When you go to look at Sector 100 you no long need to set your graphics resolution. The game now opens in a window that you can re-size and the system remembers the settings and will size it appropriately next time it's opened.
  • There are menu items in game now. The only one active right now if the HUD menu item that allows you to sho/hide items from your heads up display.
  • Ship and planet indicators can be double clicked now and the camera auto zooms to the object. Indicators now show kilometers to target and AU to target once you are at least 1 AU away. AU is an astronomical unit.

Bug Fixes

NONE

NOTES:

You are only able to build combat space stations and one type of battleship in this release. In the next release you will be able to build a research space station and then you will be able to research and build other hulls.

View full article

2 people like this

20 hours ago, Funkner352 said:

OK, my space station is built. How do I place it?

In tomorrow's release

1 person likes this

Is there a limit to the amount of ships and stations we can build ?

43 minutes ago, Budman said:

Is there a limit to the amount of ships and stations we can build ?

There doesn't seem to be a limit on builds, but there is a limit of how many you can launch in sector, when we can launch.

1 person likes this

On May 26, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Funkner352 said:

There doesn't seem to be a limit on builds, but there is a limit of how many you can launch in sector, when we can launch.

Thx