Welcome to Quantum Gaming Studio

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zissis Trabaris

A description of how Corporations work

42 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Shaguar said:

im gonna release some of my ideas/suggestions etc (about 1-1,5 week from now).

You could message Ziss with your ideas you never know they may be really good 1 .

11 people like this

Lovin it so far, this is going to be one bad ass game :D

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Anunnaki said:

Lovin it so far, this is going to be one bad ass game :D

yup and your lucky your an alpha tester.

9 people like this

10 hours ago, Q said:

yup and your lucky your an alpha tester.

????

1 person likes this

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 4:04 AM, Anunnaki said:

????

:|

10 people like this

First attempt done. :) I just need directions where to focus my thoughts/ideas (idk where that comes from lol).

On 4/3/2016 at 6:54 PM, Zissis Trabaris said:

We will eventually have a Corporation training arena where players within a Corporation can fight / train without encoring repair costs on their fleets. This is also a great way to test out builds.

Once we lock down the ship levels we can fine tune how many kill/defense points you get per ship type... and possibly build type.

You do not buy research points from other Corporations. You buy one time use blueprints of stuff they have researched but you have not. Research skill points are earned when you actually research something not when you buy a one time use blueprint of tech.

Yes the ship will return to the owner after the battle is over. If the ship is in a fleet that is currently in sector space it will be removed from the fleet immediately. 

I am madly in lust with the concept of a training arena. I will probably live there!

2 people like this

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:47 PM, Miss said:

I am madly in lust with the concept of a training arena. I will probably live there!

I like it to cant wait.

9 people like this

On 4/5/2016 at 2:35 PM, Zissis Trabaris said:

I originally started this project because no gaming studio has allowed the players to define the game. Partly due to the fact that most mechanics in games are geared around making a profit and partly because gaming studios always seem to think they know their players better than the players do. I disagree with both stances. ONLY the players knows what the player wants and ... If you give the players what the want revenue works out automatically.

This is a great concept and should make this one of the best games out there. As long as it pays for it's operation cost all is well. A no greed product on the market SWEET.

1 person likes this

Feel free to join OSP! we will be shagging other corps from the moment we can... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER FUCKERS!

I would like to remind All Beta Corps to message me when possible so I can input your Corp info and if your Corp was in vc or other games or have corp or art to your group I would like to know what you would like to add. It will be a MF beta Corp recruitment video and it will contain each Corp and the corp video will be put in Massive frontier recruitment and corp fb page. I will also give each corp there corp video for them to post were they wish.

There no rush I plan to make it within a 2 week time frame . Each corp can check there part of the video to make it be to there liking.

3 people like this

On 4/29/2016 at 6:46 AM, Q said:

I would like to remind All Beta Corps to message me when possible so I can input your Corp info and if your Corp was in vc or other games or have corp or art to your group I would like to know what you would like to add. It will be a MF beta Corp recruitment video and it will contain each Corp and the corp video will be put in Massive frontier recruitment and corp fb page. I will also give each corp there corp video for them to post were they wish.

There no rush I plan to make it within a 2 week time frame . Each corp can check there part of the video to make it be to there liking.

My Corp is in VC but I'm not the leader there

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:54 AM, Cpt Zark said:

that's ok

2 people like this

On 5/22/2016 at 9:54 AM, Cpt Zark said:

Points to remember: 1. this is not Vega Conflict. 2. That is all...

18 hours ago, Funkner352 said:

Points to remember: 1. this is not Vega Conflict. 2. That is all...

1. Q asked if our corp is in VC.. 2. That is all :)

1 person likes this