Sign in to follow this  
Zissis Trabaris

How payment for goods works

This is a free to play game. When you buy items or pay membership fees for Corporations you will see a cost in dollars. You can use res or coins to pay for all things. 100 coins = 1 dollar for example. When you check out on your order you will be given an option to pay with coins or res. 

Welcome to the intergalactic economy.

• Like 1

it is really interesting to see a commercial theme like this, to invest for future gain, in addition to exchange of subjects, in other games I can be full of subjects for weeks without being able to do anything, but the case of getting to exchange them with other players and / or coins of the game is very striking and intriguing to see how players can interact in this way

• Like 2

Just now, KuroNeko said:

it is really interesting to see a commercial theme like this, to invest for future gain, in addition to exchange of subjects, in other games I can be full of subjects for weeks without being able to do anything, but the case of getting to exchange them with other players and / or coins of the game is very striking and intriguing to see how players can interact in this way

I wanted a system where you can still buy coins for real money but if you are a farmer you can farm for things and then exchange them for coins. This way everyone can compete against coiners to some extent. The ability to give other players coins and resources from your account is something I have wanted to see in other games ... so I just implemented it myself for this game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SadHugs said:

So If I Wanted To Buy Coins I Can Use Actual Money Or In-game Credits/Resources?? Is There Gonna Be A Rank System Like Vega Conflict Or Something Similar?? 

Yes you can get coins for repair and build time with real money or by exchanging res for coins because you are a farmer